Documents to Download
On this page you will be able to download printable leaflets, posters and activity sheets in PDF format, and copies of our questionnaire in standard and large print MS Word format. Select the file you wish to use. Click the link to open the file, then using your keyboard press your Ctrl key and your S key to save or Ctrl and P to print.
If you intend to leave posters or leaflets in a public place, please make sure you ask permission from the premises or land owner.
Don’t forget to check out our videos page too for more educational media.
- For kids
Our leaflets provide the perfect way to print or save, to keep useful information on hand.
- Human Lyme Disease 313 KB
- Pets Lyme Disease 5.24 MB
For best reproduction, a printer with “edge to edge” printing capability is needed. This will ensure the correct spacing of text columns to achieve symmetrical folding.
Print out and keep our tick information posters on a notice board near you!
- Pet Poster (full page size) 1.41 MB
Fun and colourful ‘Top Ten Tick Facts’ posters, activity sheets and ‘Ray’s Top Tick Survival Tips’ Poster, all for various ages.
- Top Ten Tick Facts – ages 4-11 A4 Poster (full page size) 385 KB
- Top Ten Tick Facts – ages 11-16 A4 Poster (full page size) 266 KB
- Top Ten Tick Facts – ages 16+ A4 Poster (full page size) 295 KB
- Tommy Tick Craft Project A4 Activity Sheet (full page size) 622 KB
- Spot-the-difference colouring-in A4 Activity sheet (full page size) 895 KB
- Ray’s Top Tick Survival Tips A4 Poster (full page size) 421 KB
If you dislike online forms, download our questionnaire to complete and send it by e-mail.
Reading PDF Documents
Get PDF files converted to text with Adobe Access Online Tools: (new window).